Article 1 (Personal Information)
The term “personal information” refers to “personal information” as defined in the Personal Information Protection Law, and includes information about living individuals that can identify specific individuals by name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, or other descriptions contained in the information, as well as data related to physical appearance, fingerprints, voice prints, and health insurance card insurer numbers. The term “personal information” refers to information that can be used to identify a specific individual from a single piece of information (personal identification information).
Article 2 (Method of Collection of Personal Information)
The Corporation may ask for personal information such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank account number, and credit card number when a user registers for use. In addition, information related to transaction records and settlements, including the personal information of the user, made between the user and the partner, etc., will be sent to the partners of the Corporation (including information providers, advertisers, and advertising distributors, etc.). This information may be collected from our business partners (including information providers, advertisers, advertising distributors, etc.; hereinafter referred to as the “Business Partners”).
Article 3 (Purpose of Collection and Use of Personal Information)
The purposes for which the Corporation collects and uses personal information are as follows:
Article 4 (Changes to the Purposes of Use)
１．The Corporation shall change the purpose of use of personal information only when it is reasonably recognized that the purpose of use is related to the purpose before the change.
２．In the event of a change in the purpose of use, the Corporation shall notify users of the changed purpose of use in a manner prescribed by the Corporation or announce it on the Website.
Article 5 (Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties)
１．Except in the following cases, the Corporation will not provide personal information to third parties without the prior consent of the User. However, this excludes cases permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws and regulations.
(1) When it is necessary to protect the life, body, or property of an individual and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual.
(2) Cases in which the provision of personal information is particularly necessary for improving public health or promoting the sound growth of children, and in which it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual.
(3) When the provision of personal information is necessary for cooperating with a national agency, a local public body, or an individual or entity entrusted by either of the foregoing in executing affairs prescribed by laws and regulations, and obtaining the consent of the individual is likely to impede the execution of such affairs.
(4) When the following matters are notified or made public in advance, and when the corporation has notified the Personal Information Protection Committee
・The purpose of use includes provision to a third party.
・Items of data to be provided to a third party
・Means or methods of provision to third parties
・Stopping the provision of personal information to a third party at the request of the individual
・Method of receiving a request from the individual.
２．Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the party to which the information is provided shall not be considered a third party in the following cases
(1) When the Corporation entrusts all or part of the handling of personal information within the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
(2) When personal information is provided in connection with the succession of a business due to a merger or other reasons.
(3) In cases where personal information is to be used jointly with a specific party, and the Company notifies the individual in advance or makes it easily accessible to the individual of that fact, the items of personal information to be used jointly, the scope of the party using the information jointly, the purpose of use of the party using the information, and the name of the party responsible for the management of the personal information. or the name of the person responsible for the management of the personal information.
Article 6 (Disclosure of Personal Information)
The Corporation will disclose personal information to the person without delay if the person requests disclosure of the personal information. However, the Corporation may decide not to disclose all or part of the personal information if disclosure would cause any of the following to occur, and if the Corporation decides not to disclose the personal information, it will notify the person to that effect without delay. In addition, a fee of 1,000 yen per case will be charged for the disclosure of personal information.
(1) When there is a risk of harm to the life, body, property, or other rights or interests of the individual or a third party
(2) When the disclosure of personal information is likely to significantly impede the proper execution of the business of the corporation.
(3) When it would violate other laws and regulations.
Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, the Corporation will not, in principle, disclose any information other than personal information, such as history and characteristics information.
Article 7 (Correction and Deletion of Personal Information)
１．If the personal information held by the Corporation is incorrect, the User may request the Corporation to correct, add, or delete the personal information (hereinafter referred to as “Correction, etc.”) in accordance with the procedures specified by the Corporation.
２．In the event that the Corporation receives a request from a User as described in the preceding paragraph and determines that it is necessary to respond to the request, the Corporation shall make the correction, etc. of the relevant personal information without delay.
３．In the event that the Corporation makes a correction, etc., based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or decides not to make a correction, etc., the Corporation will notify the User of this without delay.
Article 8 (Suspension of Use of Personal Information, etc.)
１．If the Corporation is requested by an individual to suspend the use or delete (hereinafter referred to as “suspend the use, etc.”) personal information on the grounds that the information is being handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use or that the information was obtained by wrongful means, the Corporation will do so without delay. Based on the results of the investigation described in the preceding paragraph, the Company shall conduct the necessary investigation without delay.
２．If, based on the results of the investigation described in the preceding paragraph, the Corporation determines that it is necessary to respond to the request, it will stop using the personal information without delay.
３．In the event that the Corporation suspends the use of personal information based on the preceding paragraph, or decides not to do so, the Corporation will notify the user of the decision without delay.
４．Notwithstanding the preceding two paragraphs, in cases where it is difficult to suspend use, etc., such as in cases where suspension of use, etc. would incur a large amount of expense, and in cases where alternative measures necessary to protect the rights and interests of the user can be taken, such alternative measures shall be taken.
Article 9 (Outsourcing of Personal Information Processing)
The Corporation may outsource part or all of its personal information handling operations. The Corporation shall be responsible for the handling of personal information by the subcontractor.
１．The contents of this policy may be changed without notice to users, except as otherwise provided by law or in this policy.
Article 11 (Contact for Inquiries)
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us.
Name of corporation: Research Center for Quality of Life of Children and Families, Incorporated Association
Department in charge: Secretariat
(Formulated on January 21, 2021)
© 2020 QOL Research Center for Children and Family All rights Reserved.